Sunday, June 2, 2013

Essie Summer 2013 Collection

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I am a sucker for Essie polishes. When they released their neon collection, I picked up every single shade (even the green one that I knew I'd never use). Why? Because I can't help myself. I have an addiction!! It's serious.

Anyway! So when I saw that they were releasing a second collection this summer, I had to go check it out. Granted, I thought the neon collection was their summer collection, but I was wrong! As it turns out, the official summer 2013 collection was recently released as Naughty Nautical. The name of the collection is a bit confusing for me -- especially when blogging about the collection -- because MAC had a collection with the same name a few years ago, but I digress. /endrant!

So! These are the colors in the Summer 2013 Collection: (photo credit to essie.com)

Left to right: Sunday Funday, The Girls Are Out, Full Steam Ahead, Rock the Boat, The More the Merrier, Naughty Nautical

So far I've only managed to pick up two of these colors; Sunday Funday and the namesake of the collection, Naughty Nautical. Honestly, I've had a hard time finding these colors in stores... especially Full Steam Ahead and Rock the Boat, which -- of course -- are the two I most want. Ha, figures! All of the displays I've seen in Walgreens and CVS only carry the other 4, and they seem to be sold out in my area. /sadface. But if all else fails, I will resort to my go-to for nail polishes: Amazon.com (and with any luck they'll be cheaper too!) ;)

I'll be swatching and adding photos as I get more of the colors - so stay tuned!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment