Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette: Review



Hey everyone! So, after months of searching, I finally got my hands on the UD Naked Palette. Eeee! :) I've had it for all of 5 hours tops and am already obsessed with it. The colors are gorgeous, the quality is amazing, the packaging is sleek and sexy, and it's a great value.

This is a limited edition palette, available at Sephora, Urban Decay, and Ulta. Because it's so in demand, you may have a better chance of finding it if you actually visit a store rather than the websites. I got mine at Ulta for $44. So, with that said, let's move on to the review!



What is it?
A gorgeous neutrals palette containing all varieties of finishes, including matte, shimmer, and glitter.

In detail...
The palette contains 12 shades in all, 4 of which are exclusive and available only in the Naked Palette. The colors included are (listed from left to right): Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal. It also comes with a mini eyeshadow primer potion and a dual ended 24/7 eyeliner in Zero/Whiskey.



Overall Opinion
Like I said, I've only had the thing for a few hours and already I love it. There is a great variety of colors in it, the quality -- as always with Urban Decay -- is fantastic, and I love the design of the actual palette. It's big enough to hold all these gorgeous colors, but still sleek enough to carry in your bag if you wanted to. I think this is a fabulous product and would recommend it to anyone that a) doesn't already own it, or b) that can still find it. My personal favorite colors are Sidecar, Darkhorse, Toasted, and Gunmetal.

GRADE: A+

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing deal. I've been eyeing this palette for a while on Sephora's website but it's always sold out :(. I live in Canada so the only way to get this stuff is through Sephora.

    ReplyDelete