Sunday, October 24, 2010

Glitter 101 -- Swatches!

Hey everyone,

So this is the part where I swatch all the stuff I mentioned in my glitter 101 video.. I had every intention of putting the swatches at the end of the video, but I barely made it under 10 minutes so I figured I'd just do it on here.

These are all the glitter products that I have, even some that weren't mentioned in the video, like I bought my first NYX candy glitter liners after filming so I'm gonna throw them in here :)

So let's get started!

First up: Ben Nye Aqua Glitters
Colors shown from left to right: Silver Prism, Galactic Violet, Fuschia, Purple, Blue, Neon Green, Gold and Copper:

I didn't let them dry completely before I snapped the picture, so if they look a little runny, that's why!

Too Faced Starry Eyed & Urban Decay Heavy Metal
Swatched first alone, from L-R: Too Faced Mad, Mad Love, UD: Metalhead, Spandex, Air Guitar and Distortion:



Then, in the same order as above, swatched over a black pencil eyeliner:



Sephora Glitter Liners
Alone, then over black -- Silver and Gold:



Icing Glitter Liners
Alone, then over black -- Purple, Blue, Pink and Black:



See how nasty they are!! (haha) But, I will say that they look a million times better if put over a black base... except for the black one, which just looks worse. :P

Hard Candy Walk the Line Glitter Eyeliners and Cream Glitters
Night Sky, Licorice, Flashy and High Beam:



Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Liners
Alone, then with their pencil counterparts -- Rock On! and Da Bomb!:



NYX Candy Glitter Liners
Alone, then over black -- Hot Candy, Lavender, Baby Pink, and Crystal:



I didn't swatch the Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers palettes, only because I couldn't think of an efficient way to do it! The individual colors have no names and the colors repeat quite a bit, so I will do those in their own little video.

So yep, see y'all soon!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really need to find ben nye silver prism!! I've used for over 10 yrs & can't find it anywhere!! Help!!! white_light88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. salvation on which site online you found the flakes do show us? please?

    ReplyDelete